Speak to Clarify [Part 1]
Here’s the Recap:
IIn today’s episode, I’ll show you which Coaching Tool to use to help a confused client narrow down their beliefs, desires, or choices as well as how to support a Client feel the feelings that are unresolved. Plus, do you know when to interrupt a difficult, highly charged conversation and how to do so gracefully? And what about when to let a Client talk and talk and talk and talk?
When you want to make the biggest impact for your Client, you must use the correct Coaching Tool as well as apply the Coaching Skill of Clarifying.
What You Will Discover:
- When to clarify your Client’s authentic needs and wants using open and closed-ended questions
- Why you must not be afraid to ask your Client any question
- How to listen to your Client with your whole body
- Your Client’s language is key to unleashing the power of clarifying questions
- Here’s when to interrupt and do so skillfully and gracefully
- Question of the Day: “I have a tendency to say what’s on my mind to try and fix my Clients. How can I learn to stop talking and listen until the end? Is it ever okay to interrupt?”
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Thanks for listening!
I want to hear from you! Be sure to…
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts!
Until next time, Be Fearless,
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”