Speak As If They Can Do It [Part 2]
Here’s the Recap:
One of the greatest human struggles is between belief and disbelief, confidence and doubt. As a Coach, you must not be seduced to take the easy path of cheerleading but instead, you have an opportunity to grab the roots of disbelief and expose it for the lie that it is.
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 11 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. Today’s episode – “Speak as if they can do it” – is about fertilizing the soul for building a solid foundation of faith, confidence, and peace so your clients can make powerful, authentic and brave decisions.
What You Will Discover:
- “Speak As If They Can Do It” is not cheerleading
- Essential characteristics of a good coaching program
- How to stand for your Clients until they can stand for themselves
- The power of failing is a lesson that must be embodied for success
- What does resilience have to do with peace of mind?
- Question of the Day: “Why do so many Coaches take a training and don’t end up actually coaching?”
- Bonus Question of the Day: “How can we keep Clients on track when they insist they want something that’s clearly not the right thing for them to do?” Check out the roleplay!
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Thanks for listening!
I want to hear from you! Be sure to…
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts!
Until next time, Be Fearless,
Spread the Word!
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”