Never Push Away Fear [Part 13 of 13]
Here’s the Recap:
Fear sucks. Isn’t that right ~Contact.FirstName~?
But denying, ignoring, and avoiding fear only makes it worse. And that shows up in your desire to label to keep yourself safe.
Or, if you’re like me…I got stuck in the cycle of focusing on “not” doing the things I think I “should not” be doing. (Such an energy drain!)
Plus, here’s a secret: resistant clients don’t exist. That’s shocking I know. I will explain everything in this episode which is all about line thirteen of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach embraces humanity and sees the miracle in every moment, never pushing away fear but devoted to ushering in freedom.”
Listen to the episode to find out more…
Moments You Don’t Want to Miss!
- [spp-timestamp time=”5:50″] – Denying, ignoring and avoiding fear is not the solution to our problems
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:34″] – It’s never about “not” doing something. It’s about moving “toward”
- [spp-timestamp time=”7:16″] – Roleplay: Clients who complain
- [spp-timestamp time=”9:49″] – Your brain does not hear “not, no, stop”
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:44″] – My cravings for chocolate just disappeared
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:00″] – What does ‘embracing humanity” mean?
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:44″] – The symptoms of fear
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:07″] – You have no “resistant” clients
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:52″] – What does Domino’s pizza have to do with anything?
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:36″] – Clients are afraid to lose their friends and family
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:28″] – Give up these words that keep you in shame
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:37″] – Question of the Day: “What are good questions to ask to help a Client remember how far they’ve come, and then grounding their answers so they don’t brush off the small but important improvements they’ve made?”
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:36″] – The power of guessing
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:00″] – To ground your client, quantify and acknowledge
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:07″] – Tip of the Day: Embrace your own humanity
[Tweet “A Master Coach embraces humanity and sees the miracle in every moment, never pushing away fear but devoted to ushering in freedom. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “Never push away fear instead, usher in freedom. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “It’s not about what you’re not doing. It’s about what you are doing. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “You are either trying to get away from fear or you’re moving towards freedom. You can’t do both. – Rhonda Britten”]
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Spread the Word!
As the first Life Coach on reality television in the world, I’ve won an Emmy for changing lives on the hit NBC show Starting Over, named its “most valuable player” by The New York Times, and heralded as “America’s Favorite Life Coach.”
To date, I’ve altered lives in over 600 episodes of reality television and authored four bestselling books, 150K copies of my #1 hit – Fearless Living – have been sold and I’ve been on the couch with Oprah more than once.
Proud to be the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute (Courses & Workshops devoted to mastering all kinds of fear) and Head of the Life Coach Certification Program (called the “Ivy League of Life Coach Training”). We will show you how to have the clarity, confidence, courage – and yes, compassion – to live and coach fearlessly. Welcome home.
MEET RHONDA LIVE
Become A Coach
Catch us on Instagram
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”