Your Internal Work is Your Biggest Asset [Season 1 Ep 1]
Here’s the Recap:
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 1 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode we’re diving deep into the first line of the Master Coach Manifesto™: “A Master Coach knows their own internal work is the foundation of their coaching practice, guaranteeing deep healing and authentic awakening for themselves and their client.”
Moments You Don’t Want to Miss!
- 02:57 – This is essential to be a Master Coach
- 03:53 – This is what I cherish about coaching…
- 05:24 – What is a Coach responsible for?
- 06:02 – Why you have to master saying no
- 07:14 – Ask yourself this question…
- 08:05 – Here’s what happened during my “dark night of the soul”
- 10:37 – What it means to “know your own internal work”
- 11:20 – Human reality versus a spiritual life
- 12:42 – Don’t confuse judgment with discernment
- 14:20 – This is what’s really happening between you and your client
- 15:15 – “Tip of the Day”
- 15:29 – Question of the Day: “Rhonda, what should we do if our personal values conflict with our clients? How do you set aside something that you believe in so strongly?”
- 17:03 – What is a “Content Coach”?
- 17:47 – In our human reality, we are driven by this one thing
- 19:53 – When when you judge your client (or yourself)…
- 21:02 – The best gift you can give your client
Wanna Dive Deeper? Become a Member!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Thanks for listening!
I want to hear from you! Be sure to…
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts!
Until next time, Be Fearless,
Spread the word!
- A CONSISTENT REMARKABLY CLEAR COACHSeptember 16, 2019 by Mandy970 from Mexico
EVEN DO I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER, NEITHER HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN TACKING TO HEART EVERY EPISODE OF HER PODCAST I AM IN “A” WITH THIS MOST EXTRAORDINARY TRULY INSPIRING COACH, WITH HER PARTICULAR BRAND OF INNER WISDOM AND OBVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF THE VARIOUS ASPECTS WE AS HUMANS HAVE TO FACE AT ANY GIVEN TIME SHE IS IN MY PARTICULAR OPINION THE AUTHORITY IN HER FIELD. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM AND TIME TRULY DEAREST TO MY HEART BEST COACH EVER BRENDA BRITTEN.
- Great practical informationJanuary 25, 2019 by TMKetcher from United States
I am so excited for this information and I can’t wait to start the Life Coaching program in the spring
- Rhonda Britten- Master Coach MindsetJune 22, 2018 by [email protected] from United States
I recommend everyone who is interested in upleveling their coaching and communication skills get on board with this podcast! I can listen to an episode several times and continue to find new awarenesses and ways to improve how I coach! At her core, Rhonda truly cares about her audience and how we can continue to honor each other in our thoughts, words and actions with clarity, gentleness and true kindness. If you are serious about coaching, this series is a must-have for your podcast learning library.
- The Perfect 'Coaching Skills' PolishJune 4, 2018 by jecaby from United States
I’ve been Coaching for 3+ years, though with lots of life changes in this past year, my skills have become dull + dusty. I definitely needed a refresher + was thrilled to hear in Episode 1 a few simple tips to do just that ... things I know + have forgotten + things I’ve never heard another Trainer or Coaching School teach. Rhonda is the real deal. If you’re looking to cut to the chase with your Coaching + your clients, subscribe, listen + learn from the very best in the business.
- As usual, Rhonda knocks it out of the park!May 31, 2018 by Jill of MN from United States
This is gold for all coaches, no matter where you received training! As one of Rhonda’s CFLCs, I love the review and freshening up of my coaching skills. This is a must listen for anyone calling themselves a coach because if you aren’t doing this for yourself and your clients, you need to be. This is a great starting point and I know it will inspire many to apply for training from Rhonda and the Fearless Living Institute. This work changed my life and I use it every single day personally and with my clients.
- Real DealMay 24, 2018 by Whimzee<3 from United States
Just as a caveat, I am a self-admitted Rhonda junkie. The reason for that is because she’s the real deal. The information she provides has substance and value. Her work changes lives (I am living proof and one of thousands of lives she’s improved). If you want to become a better coach, or even just a better person, and learn practical tools and tips, I highly recommend this podcast.
- Fabulous inspiration and insightsMay 24, 2018 by Spark Your Being from United States
I just finished Episode 3, and I want more! This podcast dives deep into the art of coaching and is delivered with the heart and humor that keeps it compelling and fun. I’ve been coaching for more than a decade, and I come away from each episode with new ideas for my clients. Keep them coming, Rhonda!
- Very InsightfulMay 23, 2018 by DKitty1986 from United States
Rhonda has a way of clearly and concisely articulating the concepts. When she talks, it just seems to “click.” Extremely skilled coach and a must listen for anyone in the industry.
- If you are a professional coach, you NEED this!May 22, 2018 by Vicegarcia from United States
Rhonda is teaching the ART of coaching. It's not just asking questions. There are nuances and subtleties that most coaching schools do not teach you. If you truly want to be a master coach, you need to hear what Rhonda is teaching. Set aside your experience and what you think you already know, and listen. Apply it. And see how it up-levels your coaching.
- alicemcolemanlifecoachMay 22, 2018 by amcsyncronicity from United States
If you want to uplevel your coaching to a place it has never been before, you MUST listen to Rhonda! Her insight, approach and years of experience are brilliant. She has changed the way I coach people of all ages in all areas of their lives...amazing!!!
- No coach should miss this!February 13, 2018 by Fanofotherspiderwebgames from United States
Want the real deal? Rhonda's depth of coaching and coach training is the best. She will challenge your assumptions about EVERYTHING you know about coaching and about yourself. Well worth listening and learning.
As the first Life Coach on reality television in the world, I’ve won an Emmy for changing lives on the hit NBC show Starting Over, named its “most valuable player” by The New York Times, and heralded as “America’s Favorite Life Coach.”
To date, I’ve altered lives in over 600 episodes of reality television and authored four bestselling books, 150K copies of my #1 hit – Fearless Living – have been sold and I’ve been on the couch with Oprah more than once.
Proud to be the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute (Courses & Workshops devoted to mastering all kinds of fear) and Head of the Life Coach Certification Program (called the “Ivy League of Life Coach Training”). We will show you how to have the clarity, confidence, courage – and yes, compassion – to live and coach fearlessly. Welcome home.
MEET RHONDA LIVE
Become A Coach
Catch us on Instagram
Voted America's Favorite Life Coach- Emmy- 4x Bestselling Author- Founder Fearless Living: Ivy League Coaching Institute - 📖 📚
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”