A Visceral Problem Needs a Visceral Solution [Part 12 of 13]
Here’s the Recap:
Our coaching is a reflection of how masterfully we have embodied our own feelings, intentions, and insights. The problem is it’s easy for feelings to override your best intentions. Especially since insights and ah-ha’s can give you a false sense of awakening.
Here’s the truth: Your head will not get you where you want to go. You must use your whole body, heart, spirit, and mind to move past your past.
That’s why thinking is nice but without a visceral experience of your very visceral problem, things will not change. (But you already know that!)
Line twelve of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach supports the client in staying centered in their heart because they know a visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution.”
Moments You Don’t Want to Miss!
- [spp-timestamp time=”3:30″] – A visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution
- [spp-timestamp time=”5:34″] – A problem isn’t solved because they think better
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:07″] – Get them out of their head and into their heart
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:53″] – When you’re client is confused, you’re getting somewhere
- [spp-timestamp time=”7:43″] – Crying, silence, “what?!” are all powerful visceral cues
- [spp-timestamp time=”9:16″] – Don’t make your clients confusion your fault
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:40″] – If you only use this, you’re not trusting yourself
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:59″] – Question of the Day: “Rhonda, coaching is a new, but rapidly growing field. Some certification programs are yearlong, some are six months, and some are just one weekend, which seems crazy to me. What should we look for in a coaching program to ensure the most confidence in our skills when it’s over? Like looking for the right college.”
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:42″] – Insights and ah-ha’s alone do not change lives
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:21″] – Did you get this in your coaching training?
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:53″] – Coaching with peers is ineffective, here’s why
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:10″] – Who is your ideal practice client?
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:42″] – Are you completing the worksheets?
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:48″] – Neuroscientist says it’s the filter that matters
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:28″] – How did you give up resentment Rhonda?
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:46″] – Here’s what you have to get good at to be there for your client
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:33″] – Tip of the Day: “Are you willing to love yourself enough to have the courage to help yourself and your clients move into the visceral environment?”
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:04″] – Are you willing to experience all of your feelings to be a better Coach?
[Tweet “A visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “A Master Coach supports the client in staying centered in their heart because they know a visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution. – Master Coach Manifesto by Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “Insights and ah-ha’s alone will not change your life. Practice does. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “Insights and ah-ha’s must be grounded through daily practice or they will just stay ‘nice’ moments. – Rhonda Britten”]
[Tweet “Learning how to embody your insights is essential for self-mastery. – Rhonda Britten”]
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Spread the Word!
As the first Life Coach on reality television in the world, I’ve won an Emmy for changing lives on the hit NBC show Starting Over, named its “most valuable player” by The New York Times, and heralded as “America’s Favorite Life Coach.”
To date, I’ve altered lives in over 600 episodes of reality television and authored four bestselling books, 150K copies of my #1 hit – Fearless Living – have been sold and I’ve been on the couch with Oprah more than once.
Proud to be the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute (Courses & Workshops devoted to mastering all kinds of fear) and Head of the Life Coach Certification Program (called the “Ivy League of Life Coach Training”). We will show you how to have the clarity, confidence, courage – and yes, compassion – to live and coach fearlessly. Welcome home.
MEET RHONDA LIVE
Become A Coach
Catch us on Instagram
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”