A Visceral Problem Needs a Visceral Solution [Part 12 of 13]
Here’s the Recap:
Our coaching is a reflection of how masterfully we have embodied our own feelings, intentions, and insights. The problem is it’s easy for feelings to override your best intentions. Especially since insights and ah-ha’s can give you a false sense of awakening.
Here’s the truth: Your head will not get you where you want to go. You must use your whole body, heart, spirit, and mind to move past your past.
That’s why thinking is nice but without a visceral experience of your very visceral problem, things will not change. (But you already know that!)
Line twelve of the Master Coach Manifesto: “A Master Coach supports the client in staying centered in their heart because they know a visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution.”
Moments You Don’t Want to Miss!
- 3:30 – A visceral problem can only be solved by a visceral solution
- 5:34 – A problem isn’t solved because they think better
- 6:07 – Get them out of their head and into their heart
- 6:53 – When you’re client is confused, you’re getting somewhere
- 7:43 – Crying, silence, “what?!” are all powerful visceral cues
- 9:16 – Don’t make your clients confusion your fault
- 10:40 – If you only use this, you’re not trusting yourself
- 10:59 – Question of the Day: “Rhonda, coaching is a new, but rapidly growing field. Some certification programs are yearlong, some are six months, and some are just one weekend, which seems crazy to me. What should we look for in a coaching program to ensure the most confidence in our skills when it’s over? Like looking for the right college.”
- 11:42 – Insights and ah-ha’s alone do not change lives
- 14:21 – Did you get this in your coaching training?
- 15:53 – Coaching with peers is ineffective, here’s why
- 17:10 – Who is your ideal practice client?
- 19:42 – Are you completing the worksheets?
- 20:48 – Neuroscientist says it’s the filter that matters
- 21:28 – How did you give up resentment Rhonda?
- 23:46 – Here’s what you have to get good at to be there for your client
- 24:33 – Tip of the Day: “Are you willing to love yourself enough to have the courage to help yourself and your clients move into the visceral environment?”
- 25:04 – Are you willing to experience all of your feelings to be a better Coach?
Wanna Dive Deeper? Join the MCM Insider Club!
Already a member?
Join Our Community
Thanks for listening!
I want to hear from you! Be sure to…
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts!
Until next time, Be Fearless,
Spread the Word!
- A CONSISTENT REMARKABLY CLEAR COACHby Mandy970 from Mexico
EVEN DO I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER, NEITHER HAVE I EVER DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN TACKING TO HEART EVERY EPISODE OF HER PODCAST I AM IN “A” WITH THIS MOST EXTRAORDINARY TRULY INSPIRING COACH, WITH HER PARTICULAR BRAND OF INNER WISDOM AND OBVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF THE VARIOUS ASPECTS WE AS HUMANS HAVE TO FACE AT ANY GIVEN TIME SHE IS IN MY PARTICULAR OPINION THE AUTHORITY IN HER FIELD. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM AND TIME TRULY DEAREST TO MY HEART BEST COACH EVER BRENDA BRITTEN.
- Great practical informationby TMKetcher from United States
I am so excited for this information and I can’t wait to start the Life Coaching program in the spring
- Rhonda Britten- Master Coach Mindsetby [email protected] from United States
I recommend everyone who is interested in upleveling their coaching and communication skills get on board with this podcast! I can listen to an episode several times and continue to find new awarenesses and ways to improve how I coach! At her core, Rhonda truly cares about her audience and how we can continue to honor each other in our thoughts, words and actions with clarity, gentleness and true kindness. If you are serious about coaching, this series is a must-have for your podcast learning library.
- The Perfect 'Coaching Skills' Polishby jecaby from United States
I’ve been Coaching for 3+ years, though with lots of life changes in this past year, my skills have become dull + dusty. I definitely needed a refresher + was thrilled to hear in Episode 1 a few simple tips to do just that ... things I know + have forgotten + things I’ve never heard another Trainer or Coaching School teach. Rhonda is the real deal. If you’re looking to cut to the chase with your Coaching + your clients, subscribe, listen + learn from the very best in the business.
- As usual, Rhonda knocks it out of the park!by Jill of MN from United States
This is gold for all coaches, no matter where you received training! As one of Rhonda’s CFLCs, I love the review and freshening up of my coaching skills. This is a must listen for anyone calling themselves a coach because if you aren’t doing this for yourself and your clients, you need to be. This is a great starting point and I know it will inspire many to apply for training from Rhonda and the Fearless Living Institute. This work changed my life and I use it every single day personally and with my clients.
- Real Dealby Whimzee<3 from United States
Just as a caveat, I am a self-admitted Rhonda junkie. The reason for that is because she’s the real deal. The information she provides has substance and value. Her work changes lives (I am living proof and one of thousands of lives she’s improved). If you want to become a better coach, or even just a better person, and learn practical tools and tips, I highly recommend this podcast.
- Fabulous inspiration and insightsby Spark Your Being from United States
I just finished Episode 3, and I want more! This podcast dives deep into the art of coaching and is delivered with the heart and humor that keeps it compelling and fun. I’ve been coaching for more than a decade, and I come away from each episode with new ideas for my clients. Keep them coming, Rhonda!
- Very Insightfulby DKitty1986 from United States
Rhonda has a way of clearly and concisely articulating the concepts. When she talks, it just seems to “click.” Extremely skilled coach and a must listen for anyone in the industry.
- If you are a professional coach, you NEED this!by Vicegarcia from United States
Rhonda is teaching the ART of coaching. It's not just asking questions. There are nuances and subtleties that most coaching schools do not teach you. If you truly want to be a master coach, you need to hear what Rhonda is teaching. Set aside your experience and what you think you already know, and listen. Apply it. And see how it up-levels your coaching.
- alicemcolemanlifecoachby amcsyncronicity from United States
If you want to uplevel your coaching to a place it has never been before, you MUST listen to Rhonda! Her insight, approach and years of experience are brilliant. She has changed the way I coach people of all ages in all areas of their lives...amazing!!!
- No coach should miss this!by Fanofotherspiderwebgames from United States
Want the real deal? Rhonda's depth of coaching and coach training is the best. She will challenge your assumptions about EVERYTHING you know about coaching and about yourself. Well worth listening and learning.
As the first Life Coach on reality television in the world, I’ve won an Emmy for changing lives on the hit NBC show Starting Over, named its “most valuable player” by The New York Times, and heralded as “America’s Favorite Life Coach.”
To date, I’ve altered lives in over 600 episodes of reality television and authored four bestselling books, 150K copies of my #1 hit – Fearless Living – have been sold and I’ve been on the couch with Oprah more than once.
Proud to be the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute (Courses & Workshops devoted to mastering all kinds of fear) and Head of the Life Coach Certification Program (called the “Ivy League of Life Coach Training”). We will show you how to have the clarity, confidence, courage – and yes, compassion – to live and coach fearlessly. Welcome home.
MEET RHONDA LIVE
Become A Coach
Catch us on Instagram
Voted America's Favorite Life Coach- Emmy- 4x Bestselling Author- Founder Fearless Living: Ivy League Coaching Institute - 📖 📚
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
If you liked this episode
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!
“That year I was diagnosed with melanoma which was really a shocking and terrifying diagnosis and something where I really had to sit down and do a reality check with myself. If I was to pass away from this disease you know at 46 years old had I lived my life to the fullest, had I done everything I wanted to do. And it was really a resounding no. Going through the Life Coach Certification Program was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life and it was life-changing.”
“Do you want to come out of your coaching program with a leg up on the competition? Then you’re in the right place. You’re going to come out of this program with an actual system and a program that you can offer to the marketplace. Rhonda is the best Coach there is and she will teach you how to be the best Coach. Sign up for the information and get into the next class. Don’t waste a minute. You will not regret it.”
“The tools that I was just learning at that time, just the basic tools, changed my life forever. I took action and I learned these tools. I helped not only to change my life, but I changed my husband’s life, and I’m changing my children’s lives. So if you would like to impact your life and you would like to also have that effect on your family, and your children, and your extended family and friends, then the Fearless Living Coaching Program is for you.”